Sunday, July 1, 2012

Clook Crazy

Well about 6 weeks ago now my parents came down to visit just as we moved to our new house.
Parents are great at helping, mum is great with cleaning, curtains and general helping out. Dad well he likes to potter and found my massive chicken coop in the 6 foot nettles!!
Well the only thing todo was to get some chickens.
However 5 has now turned into 18 and 2 ducks and loving my new hobby. They all have their own little personalities which make them a pleasure to watch. 5 hens I rescued and are loving been here and earning there keep, we've had five eggs in just a day which is great! There's going to be a lot more eggs to come, so watch out friends when my others start laying eggs will be coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for stopping by